Gluten free, vegetarian, and no refined sugar
2-1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup raw cocao powder
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
3/4 cup unsalted grass fed butter, melted
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 cup coconut sugar
2 tbls pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup Dark Chocolate chips, or Dark chocolate bar broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, baking soda, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat melted butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract in large bowl until just creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add dry ingredient mixture gradually and mix until well blended. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Scoop or roll dough into balls, about 1 large tablespoon each. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Let rest, preferably chilled, for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes. Move to wire rack to cool completely.